[AudioI] free pins on top of Octo to add control

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Thu Apr 30 11:02:06 AEST 2020

Hi,

Awesome artworks mate !

Yes some GPIOs are being used.

The device tree is a good place to start to look :
https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/blob/rpi-4.19.y/arch/arm/boot/dts/overlays/audioinjector-addons-overlay.dts

For codec controls :
pins : 13, 15, 16, 18, 29
GPIOs : 27, 22, 23, 24, 5

The sound card also uses the I2S gpios : 18, 19, 20, 21

I2C is shared with other applications GPIO : 2, 3

Then the other shared pins are the GND and power pins.

Matt

--
Our latest product launching now on Kickstarter :
https://bit.ly/2Qr1557