[AudioI] Isolated Audioinjector Question

David Klann dklann at broadcasttool.com
Wed Dec 30 23:24:27 UTC 2020

I recently bought an Isolated Soundcard with the XLR Preamplifier. It's
working great (worked fine right out of the box), and it sounds great!

Using alsamixer(1), I see a gain control for the inputs, but not for the
Capture port(s). Is there an on-board way to control the output gain?

My current audio source is the Program output on an Arrakis ARC-8 radio
mixing console. I'm using the Audioinjector to receive the analog audio
and Liquidsoap on the Pi to encode the audio and send it to a stream
server. Listening to the stream, the levels seem kind of low to me.

Thanks for your thoughts.

   ~David Klann