[AI] [stereo-and-zero] No output and no input (#50)

robert crowley robert5974 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 22:58:29 AEDT 2020

Yes, I have tried with other builds of Raspbian with no luck.  I've tried
with stock Buster (Desktop and Lite).  I also got mixed results though.  I
can't remember which build it was but I couldn't get the .Deb to install.
It kept telling me that the installer was locked and the installation would
fail.  I don't think that had anything to do with the AI Card.

I'll put on another build and pull that info out for you to see.  Would you
like pictures of the board to inspect?