[AI] [stereo-and-zero] No output and no input (#50)

robert crowley robert5974 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 02:23:50 AEDT 2020

So I really think it might be a hardware issue.  All the software seems to
be okay and recognized the hardware.  There is no output and there isn't
nothing picked up by the mic.

I tried the built in raspberry pi audio 3.5mm Jack and I got sound out of
that fine.

I can't get anything out of the Audio Injector Stereo card RCAout or
headphone jack.

I was going to pull the card out and noticed that because of the washers on
the spacers I put between the rpi and the AI Card the GPIO pins weren't a
the way down.  I'm going to remove the washers and see if that works.