[AudioI] Issues with Injector Zero

Colin Ngu wildbushman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 12:16:56 AEDT 2020

Hi,

I'm am running Retropie on my pi zero, and I would like to route the sound
output using the Audioinjector HAT.  But no success so far.

I have modified config.txt with following command;
dtparam=i2c_arm=on

dtparam=i2s=on

dtparam=spi=on

dtparam=audio=off
dtoverlay=audioinjector-wm8731-audio

In the retropie settings menu, I have set the following;

Audio Card: SYSDEFAULT

Audio Device: MASTER

This is setting that has does not show any error.. But still no sound.

I have also tried the hat on raspberry pi4 running on rabian buster. The
config.txt file is modified, and Raspbian seems to be able to detect the
soundcard. But still not getting any sound.

Would this be hardware issue? How do I confirm it?

Thanks in advance

Colin