[AudioI] Paging Matt Flax

karl-Loyfun 181817918 at qq.com
Tue Jul 14 10:59:37 UTC 2020

Hi Gavin

This is Karl from AudioInjector Team, sorry seems we have missed some information.

Everything is OK, We will check and get back to you very soon.

Regards

Karl
Checkout the community email list :

From:                                                                                                                        "Gavin Hamill"                                                                                    <people at lists.audioinjector.net>;
Date: Tue, Jul 14, 2020 06:55 PM
To: "people"<people at lists.audioinjector.net>;

Subject: [AudioI] Paging Matt Flax

Hi list

Has anyone heard from Matt in the last few days? I ordered some boards last month and they were delivered promptly.

This time last week I ordered $300 of Octo's and haven't heard anything back yet. I'm a bit worried that something's happened to Matt.

Cheers
Gavin