[AudioI] Paging Matt Flax

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Tue Jul 14 11:08:56 UTC 2020

Hey Gavin,

Thanks for dropping me a line and contacting the email list. We'll
handle this issue off list.

For some reason, for some people, our initial order shipment emails are
going to peoples spam or elsewhere.

Typically following an order you will hear from us within 24 hours. The
shipments are also queued on the same day you order. Most of our
ordering system is automatic fulfillment once we have reviewed your order.

Part of our automated shipping system is to update the Paypal order and

Thanks again for your support and rest assured we will get your orders
out to you and support you as required.

thanks

Matt

--