[AudioI] 3D CAD model of the Re: Octo soundcard

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Thu May 7 16:01:19 AEST 2020

Hi Thorsten

I would like to help with 3D models for you, but we don't have 3D models
of any of our products. We would be super keen for anyone who has made
3D models to upload them to a repo on the Audio Injector github account.

thanks for using our products

Matt

--
Our latest product launching now on Kickstarter :
https://bit.ly/2Qr1557