[AudioI] ALSA config restore

Robert Bielik Robert.Bielik at dirac.com
Thu May 7 16:03:36 AEST 2020

Hi,

I’m trying to setup an image for a RPi3B with preconfiged ALSA settings for the stereo card. I’ve only had a Zero card available so I did the config on it and did “sudo alsactl store”.

It seems the setup is correct when using the image for a Zero card, but for the original stereo card, the ALSA setup seems not to be used. Is this to be expected?

Regards
/Robert

The information in this email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, retransmission or use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended, authorized recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the material. For information regarding how Dirac handles personal data, please visit https://www.dirac.com/privacy-policy.