[AudioI] AUDIO INJECTOR STEREO SOUND CARD works on RASPBERRY pi 4b with Raspbian buster ?

Ron w4mmp at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 16:43:39 UTC 2020

Hello Esteban,

Try this first before re-installing the O.S.   sudo apt install
alsa-utils   .   You may need to do a:   sudo apt update and then sudo
apt full-upgrade before installing the alsa utils.

After this is completed at a command line, try:   aplay -l.  This will
list all the attached audio devices.   If it shows audio devices then
try:  alsamixer.

If none of this works,  I think you will need to download the current
Raspbian O.S from the Raspberry site:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspberry-pi-os/

Make sure you select "Raspberry Pi OS (32-bit) with desktop and
recommended software". Do not select either of the other options. You
want the full package.

73,
Ron / W4MMP