[AudioI] SuperCollider / Jackd

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Thu Sep 10 23:30:28 UTC 2020

Hey Jem,

jackd setup, there are some examples on github for starting jackd.

Take a look at this one for example, this person starts jackd as a
service and they find that channel mapping works well - mostly because
they don't start and stop jackd.

https://github.com/Audio-Injector/Octo/issues/1#issuecomment-455135061

Matt

--