[AudioI] Samples using the Audio Injector Isolated

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Thu Sep 10 23:38:40 UTC 2020

Hey Robert,

Great to hear that you got the kickstarter pledge promptly. So much to
play with, so little time !

What type of samples did you have in mind ? Code samples ? Applications
? Operating systems ?

For code samples in C++, you could check out the gtkiostream ALSA stuff :

A bunch of applications which are good samples here :
https://github.com/flatmax/gtkiostream/tree/master/applications

Also the test/ALSA*.C files :
https://github.com/flatmax/gtkiostream/tree/master/test

For operating systems, you could try something like volumio or one of
the other streaming platforms, we have started an issue to integrate the
isolated soundcard into volumio :
https://github.com/Audio-Injector/isolated/issues/1

Other OSs are also the buildroot repo for the Pi (you would need to
update ) : https://github.com/Audio-Injector/isolated/issues/2

Regarding applications, there are some DAW apps and plenty of synth
apps, not sure where to start !

Matt

--
Checkout the community email list :