[AudioI] Isolated Card + XLR Breakout Board Questions

Stephan Eckes eckes at mailbox.org
Thu Apr 15 21:20:53 UTC 2021

Hello People!

Currently I am using the Isolated Soundcard + Breakout Board for a project.
I have some questions and it would be super cool if somebody knows answers ;)

1. Is it normal that the card makes this loud click sound when starting to play or pause?

2. Why are there two different audio outputs, one is called direct out the other one is called something with sample. For me only the direct out is working properly. The other one is crackling during playback.

3. When I want to connect an encoder to the GPIOs which one are still free to do so? Maybe the ones marked with white rings on the PCB?

4. Is it true that the card offers 48V phantom power and how is it possible to activate or deactivate?

Thanks in advance, even if you answer just one question :)

Cheers,
Stephan