[AudioI] Isolated Card + XLR Breakout Board Questions

Stephan Eckes eckes at mailbox.org
Sat Apr 17 16:55:09 UTC 2021

Hello Matt!

Thanks for your answers!

The different out- and inputs appear in my Juce Application, but when I check aplay -l and arecord -l they get listed as well.

They are called:

- audioinjector-isolated-soundcar; AI-HIFI cs4271-hifi-0; Direct sample mixing device

- audioinjector-isolated-soundcar; AI-HIFI cs4271-hifi-0; Direct hardware device with our any conversions

- audioinjector-isolated-soundcar; USB Stream Output

Unfortunately the Default ALSA Input and Output is choosing the direct sample mixing device which is completely destroying the sound.
Is there something I configured wrong or how can I force the default alsa device to be the direct hardware device?

Thanks for your work, the device is amazing!