[AudioI] jackd and starting transport from the command line

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Wed Feb 10 10:53:40 UTC 2021

thanks for the startup script. I'm using buildroot with sysv.

Actually startup isn't the problem.

I think I may have to use jack_transport play or something like that
from the command line to start the transport - is that right  ?
One problem is that jack_transport isn't installed when selecting the
jackd2 package in buildroot for some reason.