[AudioI] Which Audio Injector for Low latency microphone input?

Matt matt at audioinjector.net
Fri Jan 8 01:02:04 UTC 2021

Yes, that sort of electret microphone should work well with the Zero.
You will have to wire it correctly however.

You will need to isolate the two connectors from the 4 line connector
which are the GND and microphone lines. The GND line will be common to
the headphones and the microphone.

You can connect the common GND to the Zero's GND. Then you can connect
the microphone line to the Zero's microphone's + line. This should make
it work.

Matt

--
Join the community discussion forum :