[AudioI] Which Audio Injector for Low latency microphone input?

audioinjector.net at yapsr.nl audioinjector.net at yapsr.nl
Sat Jan 9 12:16:06 UTC 2021

That sounds promising!

It also sounds not too difficult for newbies like me. However, the
information on http://www.audioinjector.net/rpi-zero is very basic. It's
not clear what parts I have to buy extra and what I have to do to make
it work exactly.

On the top side of the ZeroPi I can see 2x20 through holes.  Do I need
to solder the 2x20 headers to put on top of the Raspberry Pi mainboard?
Or are the headers already soldered?

On the left side of the ZeroPi I can see 4x3 through holes. What are
these for exactly?

On the right side of the ZeroPi I can see mic+,mic- and another 4x3
through holes.  What are these for exactly?

Or is there a document with the schematics or more technical
documentation on the Zero and the breakout boards already avaiable?
Could you add a link to it to http://www.audioinjector.net/rpi-zero?

Thanks a million, also on behalf of your future buyers.

Jasper