[AudioI] Help on choosing the right board

Diego Boesel diegoboesel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 16:56:15 UTC 2021

Hello,

I would like to know the suitable board for my application. Here are the
requirements:
- allow to connect two external microphones into it
- be able to drive one stereo or two external passive speakers, up to a
regular human voice volume. I would like to play music with them - however,
it does not need to be very high quality (let's say, I am looking for sth
like a mid/high end cell phone quality)
- I would like to avoid that what is played in the speakers is recorded by
the microphone
- be integrated into a Raspberry Pi 4

It is ok to need to solder some cables or connectors for doing that.

Would you have a sound card that suit my needs?

Thank you,