[AudioI] Failure To Initialize on Pi4 Kernel 5.10.63-v7l+

David Klann dklann at broadcasttool.com
Sun Nov 21 16:04:15 UTC 2021

Well, the closest I can get where the panic does not occur is kernel version 4.19.97-v7+ (distributed with RaspberryPiOS dated 2020-02-05).

After further testing, I'm not absolutely certain that the kernel panic is the event that prevents the auto-started services from starting. I'm continuing my testing ...

I appreciate your help in working through this issue!

  ~David