[AudioI] dtparam=audio=on ?

Ron Patton w4mmp at protonmail.com
Sat Oct 30 01:47:48 UTC 2021

Hi Matt,

Yes I can play audio through the headset (via VLC) while simultaneously running my application that uses card 2 and card 3 (as listed below). Read on if you want a brief background of the application.

The application is a SDR Radio application. Using the facilities of PortAudio, the applications accesses a SDR transceiver via card 2 (Proficio), then using DSP and PortAudio magic, sends audio to card 3 (the AudioInjector Zero). This is for receive (what you listen to). It does the same thing for transmit audio, only in reverse.

Now that the headset works, I can have the system sounds (beeps, bops and such) go to the headset connector. That will have a small speaker (mounted in the SDR radio enclosure) attached to it.

73,
Ron / W4MMP