[AudioI] Ham Radio Audio Mixer

Mike Maynard mangus580 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 01:52:45 UTC 2021

Trying to build an audio mixer for a ham radio setup.

My goal is as follows:

I want to take audio from the radio, bring it into the pi, and send it to
various outputs (one for speaker, headset a, headset b....)

Then, I want to take mic audio from the 'selected' device, back to the
radio.

Furthermore, I want to take mic audio from headset a and headset b, and
pass them directly to each other (as an intercom) while they still hear the
radio audio.

I am hoping to use the Octo for this.

Would this be possible?   What might I need for software to do this?  Is it
possible there is a better solution?

I assume I am going to need some sort of amplification for the
speakers/headphone outputs?

Open to suggestions!

Mike
K2GC