[AudioI] People Digest, Vol 21, Issue 10

Mike Maynard mangus580 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 18:44:13 UTC 2021

A bit more of a layout here using an outline

   -

   Inputs to Pi
   -

      Mic
      -

      Headset 1
      -

      Headset 2
      -

      Radio RX Audio
      -

   Outputs from Pi
   -

      Speaker
      -

         RX Audio from Radio only
         -

         GPIO Volume knob and mute
         -

      Headset 1
      -

         RX Audio from Radio, TX audio from Headset 2
         -

         GPIO Volume knob and mute for each stream
         -

      Headset 2
      -

         RX Audio from Radio, TX Audio from Headset 1
         -

         GPIO Volume knob and mute for each stream
         -

      Radio TX
      -

         Chosen by operators from Mic, Headset 1, Headset 2
         -

            Maybe GPIO Driven to choose?
            -

            Unmute chosen input, mute others?

Also did a visual layout to a point and it can be seen here -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gpn3skosyu0looq/audio%20interface.jpg?dl=0