[AudioI] OpenOb link audio dropout

Evan wyattbams at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 03:44:15 UTC 2022

Hi

I have an OpenOb streaming link that occasionally goes silent, no audio
heard from the receiver.
I can log into both RasPi's and the OpenOb application is running on
both computers (PID present).
If I stop the sender and on the command line, re-direct it to my test
receiver (on the same VPN), I hear audio, I then re-connected the sender
to it's receiver and audio is then heard (until the next dropout).
The setup is using Rasp4, with buster OS, The  send end is using
AudioInjector stereo.
The receiver audio card is an IQaudIO DAC HiFi pcm512x-hifi-0.
The link is running 24/7, over a VPN network between the sender and
receiver (latency between 20-30ms)
Any suggestion to locate the problem would be appreciated.

Tks Evan