[AudioI] underrun error playing 8ch WAV

Matt Flax matt at audioinjector.net
Wed Aug 10 22:25:21 UTC 2022

One thing you can do is increase the buffer size. As you're playing back
static wav files, you can make it large, like 200ms, which at 44100 Hz
is 8820 samples per channel.  I am not sure if that is per channel, if
it is per channel, then multiply that by 8.

aplay -h gives you the options. The one you are after is /--buffer-size=/

--
Checkout the community email list :