[AudioI] AudioInjector and Guitar

Matt Flax matt at audioinjector.net
Sun Feb 20 21:45:50 UTC 2022

Hi Harold,

Some people in the past have build guitar rigs, there is most likely good information here :

https://lists.audioinjector.net/pipermail/people/2020-December/000157.html

http://forum.audioinjector.net/viewtopic.php@t=5797.html

You can also contact those people directly if you don't get a response here.

Matt