[AudioI] AudioInjector and Guitar

Matt Flax matt at audioinjector.net
Mon Feb 21 02:12:00 UTC 2022

Each use case is slightly different, however I think people want a low
latency input from an instrument. Then to process the instrument in
software and finally output the signal.

I guess you could think of it as an inline effects unit.

Typically the aim is to keep the audio processing latency well below 10
ms - otherwise the delay is perceivable to the performer.

Matt