[AudioI] Flatmax Pro v2.15 configuration

Glen Overby gpoverby at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 18:03:04 UTC 2022

I recently purchased a Flatmax Pro v2.15 through Amazon. I found the
audio-injector github repositories, but there isn't one for this card.  I
looked in /boot/overlays and picked the overlay for the "isolated" card and
added this to the /boot/config.txt:

dtoverlay=audioinjector-isolated-soundcard

and commented out the dtparam=audio=on line. The adapter now works. Is
there a better configuration to use?  I updated to the latest available
code (kernel 5.10.63-v7l+).

I find the adapter doesn't hear some of the audio devices I have, whereas a
SoundBlaster X-Fi does hear them (I intended to replace the X-Fi with this
board).

What's in the audioinjector-addons overlay?

Thanks,
Glen Overby