[AudioI] stereo microphone using RCA input

Ryan Cole rpcole14 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 05:25:19 UTC 2022

Hi,
Is there any way I could get a schematic or specs about the stereo card? It
would help me understand what inputs to provide to the line in. The WM8731
spec sheet has some info of recommended circuits to provide to the line in
pin. However these don't have the potentiometer. I was thinking about
replacing the potentiometer with a resistor since I don't need the variable
resistance.
Ryan