[AudioI] stereo microphone using RCA input

Matt Flax matt at audioinjector.net
Thu Jan 27 05:39:31 UTC 2022

Yes, the card's circuit is very similar to that provided in the wm8731 datasheet. You can use that as a reference.

I've attached the input impedance to the codec.

You can most certainly replace the potentiometer, the middle pin is normally the signal pin. In the attachment you'll notice the input resistance in series with the signal - also the AC coupling caps.

Matt