[AudioI] Eurorack breakout for the Octo sound card?

Matt Flax matt at audioinjector.net
Thu Mar 24 22:00:35 UTC 2022

Hi Marc,

Nice to hear from you.

We've got a few artist focused products in the pipe line.

Second in line will focus on a modular suitable preamplifier. The first
version of that will be stereo focused. It will use tip-sleeve 3.5mm
jacks for the input and output. The reason we will release a stereo
version first is because it will easily plug into the AIABS v1 soundcard
boards.

In the future we would like to implement a new standard for multichannel
soundcards.

Matt

--
Checkout the community email list :