[AudioI] Issue to install Octa

jr52884 at aim.com jr52884 at aim.com
Tue Jul 11 16:17:51 UTC 2023

 I can't remember if the pi user is created on new versions of raspbian, but if the user does not exist, create it and give it a try. If it exists, set the password and login.
There is documentation on how to create a new user and check if a user exists for your Linux distribution which is out of the scope of this mailing list.
Jonathan