[AudioI] Issue to install Octa

jr52884 at aim.com jr52884 at aim.com
Tue Jul 11 18:28:54 UTC 2023

 Marc,
It looks like on Rafael's screenshot that it's failing due to the lack of the pi user's home directory. When I install it, I do it the manual way, but I manually edit /boot/config.txt:
Comment out like this:
#dtparam=audio=onAdd the following line:
dtoverlay=audioinjector-addonsFor my application, .asoundrc isn't needed, but that would be the next step. That seems to be where the script is failing because there is no pi home directory on Rafael's system, but for his application, he may not need it.

Jonathan