[AudioI] Octo Input Schematic

jr52884 at aim.com jr52884 at aim.com
Mon Jul 24 10:15:23 UTC 2023

Hi Matt,
Much appreciated! This is exactly what I was looking for.
I wanted to modify it so I could use screw terminals instead of RCA jacks and include a potentiometer or a resistive divider on one of the channels.
I found an error in the pdf schematic. On U20, the input jack, should "In2" be going into "Ch2"? On the schematic, it shows "Ch3".
Also, in the schematic rendering, the shunt capacitor on the inputs does not have clear text indicating the value, but possible "2.7n"?
Thanks!
Jonathan

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS