[AudioI] Rock 4SE audioInjector zero

Tony Henrie tthenrie at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 25 04:42:49 UTC 2023

Hey, I just bought a Rock 4SE to replace a failed rpi4B on a project I have. I had a slim hope that your rpi scripts to install the audioinjector zero might work on it, since I have the Rock4SE running a linux distro based on Debian11 and the gpio pins are the same as the rpi4B. But, alas, it didn’t work. I was hoping you might have configuration information available that might help me get the correct dt overlay installed to get my zero working on the Rock4SE.

Tony Henrie