[AudioI] Rock 4SE audioInjector zero

Matt Flax matt at audioinjector.net
Tue Mar 28 03:52:49 UTC 2023

Hi there,

You should be able to port the ALSA machine driver over to the Rock 4SE
kernel. Can you link us to that kernel ?

Most kernels use device tree overlays to load a piece of hardware at
boot time. These also need the alsa machine driver to match - normally
the codec driver is already in the kernel source code.

Matt

--
Checkout the community email list :