[AudioI] Audio Pro Soundcard for Tidal streaming

Iain Mott mott at escuta.org
Sat Jan 13 09:46:47 UTC 2024

Hi,

I'm interested in using the new Audio Pro Soundcard for streaming Tidal
with a high resolution account (audio of up to 192kHz, 24bit). For this
I'll be needing only unbalanced audio output from the card to connect to
a stereo pre-amp and power amp.

How should I go about making the audio connections for this, please? Is
it just a matter of connecting a pair of RCA sockets to certain pins on
the "OUT" section of the board?

For my system, the Raspberry with the Pro Soundcard will be running a
Logitech Media Server with a Squeezelite audio player.

Thanks a lot,

Iain