[AudioI] Audio Pro Soundcard for Tidal streaming

mott mott at escuta.org
Sat Jan 13 16:24:15 UTC 2024

Actually, what I wrote is probably wrong, at least, if the diagram really does apply to the Pro.Output 4 is Left out +ve and Output 3 is Right +ve, for balanced, I assume.Enviado do meu Galaxy
-------- Mensagem original --------De : Iain Mott via People <people at lists.audioinjector.net> Data: 13/01/2024  11:38  (GMT-03:00) Para: Holguin Daniel <cicloide at yahoo.com>, people at lists.audioinjector.net Assunto: Re: [AudioI] Audio Pro Soundcard for Tidal streaming
    Thanks Fausto!

    I saw this diagram on github:

    So I'd wire the left channel RCA "tip" to Output 1 and the right
      channel tip to Output 2. Correct? Do the Output pins have a ground
      or should I wire the RCA sleeves to the GND on the Power pins?
    Iain

    Em 13/01/2024 09:21, Holguin Daniel