[AudioI] FW: Re: Audio Pro Soundcard for Tidal streaming

mott mott at escuta.org
Mon Jan 15 16:45:09 UTC 2024

Enviado do meu Galaxy
-------- Mensagem original --------De : mott <mott at escuta.org> Data: 15/01/2024  12:25  (GMT-03:00) Para: jr52884 <jr52884 at aim.com> Assunto: Re: [AudioI] Audio Pro Soundcard for Tidal streaming Hi Jonathan,So the XLR preamp acts as a complete stereo interface, with stereo output independent of any input? IainEnviado do meu Galaxy-------- Mensagem original --------De : jr52884 <jr52884 at aim.com> Data: 15/01/2024  11:47  (GMT-03:00) Para: mott <mott at escuta.org>, people at lists.audioinjector.net Assunto: Re: [AudioI] Audio Pro Soundcard for Tidal streaming
Hi Iain,You simply buy the Audio Injector Pro and the XLR preamp board and use XLR to connect unbalanced audio to your preamp like you would anything else. The preamp board is needed unless you want to roll your own high quality op amp line drivers. The CODEC requires them. JonathanSent from the all new AOL app for iOSOn Sunday, January 14, 2024, 12:20 PM, mott via People <people at lists.audioinjector.net> wrote:Thanks Jonathan. No, sorry, I should have explained better. I currently have a raspberry pi with a stereo audio injector card. It's connected to a Quad 43 preamplifier and I use it for streaming Tidal. My turntable is also connected to the Quad and I want keep using the preamp. I'm interested in using the Pro audioinjector to make use of its processing of higher sampling rates, specifically, for Tidal's high resolution content, some of which streams at 192kHz. So I need to know how to wire its output to connect with the unbalanced inputs of the Quad 43.IainEnviado do meu Galaxy-------- Mensagem original --------De : jr52884 at aim.com Data: 14/01/2024  13:27  (GMT-03:00) Para: mott <mott at escuta.org> Assunto: Re: [AudioI] Audio Pro Soundcard for Tidal streaming
        Ian,There are output boards available, both single-ended (rca preamp) and differential (XLR preamp) boards. It sounds like you have the RCA preamp board. You would simply buy the differential preamp board. Here is the product page and it looks like you can purchase it here. Jonathan