[AudioI] FW: Re: Audio Pro Soundcard for Tidal streaming

jr52884 at aim.com jr52884 at aim.com
Mon Jan 15 20:13:38 UTC 2024

 Iain,
The XLR preamp board provides both stereo input and output and is how you interface the Pro with whatever you connect it to. If you want differential audio output, that's the preamp board you buy. If you want single-ended audio like the Stereo provides, you buy the RCA preamp board.
The XLR/RCA preamp board provides the analog preamp stage that interfaces with the CODEC's inputs/outputs used on the Pro.
Jonathan