[AudioI] FW: Re: Audio Pro Soundcard for Tidal streaming

jr52884 at aim.com jr52884 at aim.com
Wed Jan 17 19:17:53 UTC 2024

 Iain,
You should order the RCA preamp board if you plan on connecting it to something with RCA (single-ended or unbalanced) inputs. You should order the XLR preamp board if you plan on connecting it to something with XLR (differential or balanced) inputs.
The advantage to the Pro is the 192 kHz sampling rate and lower noise.
"192 kHz" is the sampling rate, which means you have 96 kHz of analog bandwidth using that sampling rate. These questions are out of scope of this mailing list as it's specifically for Audio Injector support.
Jonathan