[AudioI] [AudioI - stereo + zero] Issues with Injector Zero

Colin Ngu wildbushman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 22:48:29 AEDT 2020

Hi Matt,

with the aplay -l command, I get the following response:

card 0: audioinjectorpi [audioinjector-pi-soundcard], device 0:
AudioInjector au                       dio wm8731-hifi-0 []

  Subdevices: 1/1

  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

with the amixer command, I get these response. The difference is Mono
playback=Off instead on "On".

Simple mixer control 'Master',0

  Capabilities: pvolume

  Playback channels: Front Left - Front Right

  Limits: Playback 0 - 127

  Mono:

  Front Left: Playback 90 [71%] [-31.00dB]

  Front Right: Playback 90 [71%] [-31.00dB]

Simple mixer control 'Master Playback ZC',0

  Capabilities: pswitch

  Playback channels: Front Left - Front Right

  Mono:

  Front Left: Playback [off]

  Front Right: Playback [off]

Simple mixer control 'Sidetone',0

  Capabilities: pvolume pvolume-joined

  Playback channels: Mono

  Limits: Playback 0 - 3

  Mono: Playback 2 [67%] [-9.00dB]

Simple mixer control 'Line',0

  Capabilities: cswitch

  Capture channels: Front Left - Front Right

  Front Left: Capture [off]

  Front Right: Capture [off]

Simple mixer control 'Mic',0

  Capabilities: cswitch cswitch-joined

  Capture channels: Mono

  Mono: Capture [off]

Simple mixer control 'Mic Boost',0

  Capabilities: volume volume-joined

  Playback channels: Mono

  Capture channels: Mono

  Limits: 0 - 1

  Mono: 0 [0%] [0.00dB]

Simple mixer control 'Playback Deemphasis',0

  Capabilities: pswitch pswitch-joined

  Playback channels: Mono

  Mono: Playback [off]

Simple mixer control 'Capture',0

  Capabilities: cvolume

  Capture channels: Front Left - Front Right

  Limits: Capture 0 - 31

  Front Left: Capture 0 [0%] [-34.50dB]

  Front Right: Capture 0 [0%] [-34.50dB]

Simple mixer control 'ADC High Pass Filter',0

  Capabilities: pswitch pswitch-joined

  Playback channels: Mono

  Mono: Playback [on]

Simple mixer control 'Input Mux',0

  Capabilities: enum

  Items: 'Line In' 'Mic'

  Item0: 'Line In'

Simple mixer control 'Output Mixer HiFi',0

  Capabilities: pswitch pswitch-joined

  Playback channels: Mono

  Mono: Playback [off]

Simple mixer control 'Output Mixer Line Bypass',0

  Capabilities: pswitch pswitch-joined

  Playback channels: Mono

  Mono: Playback [off]

Simple mixer control 'Output Mixer Mic Sidetone',0

  Capabilities: pswitch pswitch-joined

  Playback channels: Mono

  Mono: Playback [off]

Simple mixer control 'Store DC Offset',0