[AudioI] Zero sound card inputs

Michael Karliner mike at modern-industry.com
Wed Nov 18 09:40:46 UTC 2020

Matt,

     I beg your pardon, I probably wasn't clear.
     I understand that there is an electret mic footprint
     on the board. What I wanted to know was if there
     is a trace from that footprint that connects to the mic
     ring on the TRRS jack.
     It sounds like the answer is no, which is a pity, because
     my use case needs a standard phone headset with
     headphone + mic.

     Mike