[AudioI] zero soundcard with phantom power

Serge Ortega serge at regie-technologie.com
Sun Sep 20 17:36:54 UTC 2020

Good morning all

Many thanks to all for your very informative answers.
My goal is to develop a small wifi intercom system with headsets based
on raspberry Zero. I am thinking of powering them with LiPo batteries or
9V batteries ... I am in the process of designing.
There are different models of headsets, some dynamic and others static,
hence the need to use a phantom power supply of at least 12V.
If you have any suggestions to help me develop this project, thank you
very much.
In terms of development, I am thinking of using gstreamer: what do you say?

Matt, I congratulate you on the development of your products. Your offer
is already very complete and geared towards "professional" equipment.
Thank you so much !

Serge