[AudioI] Issues with Audio Injector Stereo and various versions of Raspberry Pi

Terry O'Connor toconnorau at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 23:31:45 UTC 2021

Hi guys

I am have some serious issues with 3 stereo sound cards.  Now all 3 cards work when connected to a Raspberry Pi model 2B, no problems.

However, when i attempt to use the same cards on a Raspberry 3B+ or a Raspberry Pi 4 or Pi 400 only one of the cards work. One of the cards is not event recognised when I issue the play -l command.  The second card is recognised and I can get audio to passthrough from input to output but audacity does not see any audio input when I have selected the stereo card as the input device.

There is obviously something different between the Pi2 and the Pi 3B+ and Pi4 as it is only the hardware that is different.

Any ideas as to why I am seeing the behaviour.  It is important that I get some resolution on this as I am with a group that is looking at using these cards with the Pi4 for a community radio OB unit project.

Regards

Terry O'Connor