[AudioI] Phantom powered inputs XLR pre-amplifier

Samir Sabljic samir.sabljic at datacadabra.nl
Fri Apr 22 09:09:41 UTC 2022

Hello Matt,

Thank you for your reply.
It is unfortunate the XLR amplifier does not have phantom powered inputs,
but it sounds promising the soundcard does have a phantom powered line.
Is it possible to still use the XLR pre-amplifier and the pro soundcard,
with a few small modifications to provide phantom power to both microphone
inputs?
If this is possible, which modifications would need to be done?

Best regards,

Samir Sabljic
Junior datascientist
Datacadabra